Prue is a qualified Beauty Therapist with 15 years experience, successfully running her own Beauty Salon, and now Freckle Face, her own mobile heath & beauty business.
Prue started pilates in 2011 at Pilates Insync due to a lower back injury. Finding immediate results and being able to resume many of her normal activities, Prue completed the Pilates Matwork & Reformer courses at Elixr School of Pilates in 2016. Over the period of her studies,Prue has been mentored by Helen Stamatakos at Pilates Insync, and has become diverse in her method of teaching.
Prue is passionate about Pilates and looks forward to teaching classes and improving people’s lives.
- Swedish Massage – Endeavour College of Natural Therapies (1998)
- Advanced Spinal Techniques – Endeavour College of Natural Therapies (1998)
- Advanced Visceral Techniques – Endeavour College of Natural Therapies (1998)
- Certificate III in Beauty Therapy – Sydney TAFE (2000)
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Sydney TAFE (2002)
- Pilates Matwork – Elixr School of Pilates (2016)
- Pilates Reformer – Elixr School of Pilates (2016)
02 9543 8279 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Suite 12A, 62-70 Allison Cres, Menai.
PILATES CAN HELP YOU…
- Improve your Posture
- Increase flexibility
- Focus on core strength
- Enhance muscle tone
- Re-sculpt your body
- Help relieve back pain
- Flatten post-baby belly
- Improve co-ordination
- Reduce muscle injury
- Enhance sports performance
WINNER: FITNESS, TRAINING & RECREATION