Courtney is a professionally trained classical ballet dancer who began Pilates training as an excellent supplement for both her strength and flexibility needs. She has danced competitively for more than 10 years in various dance festivals in Australia and overseas. Having recently completed her HSC in 2012, Courtney resulted in a high band five for contemporary dance and choreographic work.
Having also been involved in competitive swimming from a young age, Courtney was awarded the victor ludorum for 2 consecutive years and continued to swim interstate for national swim meets. She believes that her involvement in sporting activities has provided a great background in her current training abilities and discipline.
- Advanced Ballet (Highly Commended) – Royal Academy of Dancing (2009)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Training – Australian Pilates Academy (2013)
- Pilates Reformer instructor – Australian Pilates Academy (2013)
- Mentoring and Skills Development Program – Australian Pilates Method Association (2013)
- Pilates Fundamentals – Elixr School of Pilates (2014)
- Pilates Matwork Instructor – Elixr School of Pilates (2014)
- Pilates Matwork with Props – Elixr School of Pilates (2014)
- Pilates for Pregnancy – Elixr School of Pilates (2014)
- Courtney Miller Athletic Reformer: Whole Body Integration – Pilates Method Alliance (2015)
- First Aid Emergency Responder Level One – St John Ambulance (2018)
- Barre Attack Certified Instructor – Barre Attack Program by Renee Scott (2018)
Continuing Education (WIP)
- Classical Pilates Studio Course (including all Pilates based studio equipment) – Authentic Pilates Education International.
02 9543 8279 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Suite 12A, 62-70 Allison Cres, Menai.
PILATES CAN HELP YOU…
- Improve your Posture
- Increase flexibility
- Focus on core strength
- Enhance muscle tone
- Re-sculpt your body
- Help relieve back pain
- Flatten post-baby belly
- Improve co-ordination
- Reduce muscle injury
- Enhance sports performance
WINNER: FITNESS, TRAINING & RECREATION